• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from an accredited college or university or equivalent.
• Possession of valid teaching certification (as appropriate).
• Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years su...
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to*:
- Interpret prescription orders
- Verify prescription order entry
- Perform prospective drug utilization reviews
- Final check of...
The MMP Nurse Consultant will evaluate regulatory compliance as it relates to medication management services for the community, as well as to provide educational programs in assisting the community in...