Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
* Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
* Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
* Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
* Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
* Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
* Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
* Secures information by completing data base backups.
* Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information , Results Driven, Energy Level