I am looking for experienced Electrical Journeyman electricians and apprentices for work on commercial and residential projects. Work consists of new construction to remodel that requires someone who takes pride in their work and pays attention to detail.
- Test electrical systems using tools that include voltmeters to determine where issues may be occurring, the safety of the system and to ensure compatibility
- Document actions, testing results, observations, final diagnosis of the situation and steps taken to resolve issues for each job or situation
- Repair electrical issues by replacing or installing components, wiring or devices
- Determine the steps necessary to assess an electrical situation using testing devices, blueprints and maps
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and also through reporting violations of policies, procedures and guidelines to immediate supervisor
- Use ladders, scaffolding, platform and lifts to work on electrical systems in residential homes and in commercial properties
- Maintain equipment to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used safely; report any issues to immediate supervisor