ASRC Federal is currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) responsible for supporting the Installation Support Services Contract (ISS2) within the Defense and Intel (D&I) Operating Group. This position reports directly to the Director of Human Resources for D&I and is in Anchorage, AK.
- Assist the operating group HR Director (HRD) in executing HR programs, policies, and procedures to align with business objectives, and overall business strategy.
- Collaborate and partner with Senior Leaders, Line Management, Legal, and Labor Relations, on providing HR services in the areas of employee relations, policy interpretation and implementation, affirmative action/EEO, organizational structure, workforce development, performance management, and training to achieve the best possible business solution.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Provide direction and guidance in HR regulatory matters related to day-to-day management of employees, minimizing organization risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Maintain a working knowledge of federal, state, and local labor laws for assigned area, and updates management on policies/processes as necessary.
- Create an environment of positive employee relations by respecting confidentiality, establishing trust and credibility, being seen by employees and managers as approachable and fair, and balancing business needs with employee needs.
- Be highly visible and proactive to promote positive employee management practices; establish positive relationships between all members of the workforce, promoting high employee morale, motivation, and an overall culture of trust and engagement.
- Lead and conduct thorough and objective investigations related to employee relations issues and employee/management concerns.
- Ensure investigations are handled in a fair, timely manner, and consistent with company culture and local requirements; recommends corrective action ranging from coaching to terminations.
- Partner with Program Manager and Site Managers to create and embed a high-performance culture through employee engagement, career path development, and performance management.
- Forecast and meet talent needs by anticipating talent implications of business strategy, and coaching managers and employees on talent management process.
- Create guidelines, best practice research, and trainings to educate employees and managers on HR Policies and Procedures to include Progressive Discipline, Harassment, Performance Management, Affirmative Action, and other areas as necessary.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent and 5+ years of related experience in the following areas: employee relations, organizational development workforce management, compensation, training and development, and Service Contract Act administration.
- Experience working in the Government services industry.
- PHR/SPHR Certification is highly desired.
- Experience working with Union represented workforces in remote locations across multiple time zones
- Must possess an active secret level security clearance.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.