Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for engaging customers in a retail location and driving sales of Comcast's services including HDTV, high speed internet, home security, wireless cards and digital telephone services. Educate, excite and assist consumers by helping them understand the benefit of these services and selling the best possible solution to meet their needs. Communicate these advantages to consumers and place an order on their behalf at a designated location inside the retail store.
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology, especially around Comcast products and services.
- Sell with passion and engage new and existing customers in a high quality experience which enables them to make informed purchase decisions.
- Maintain high energy and detailed sales product knowledge including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas in accountability based culture.
- Proactively retain existing customers from canceling service by using retention techniques.
- Evaluate customer's potential product needs and make appropriate recommendations.
- Process payments and equipment transactions in order to maximize the customer experience.
- Work in a fast, high volume environment and maintain a positive "I can do" attitude.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- Signing bonus valued at $1,500 will be paid in two installments. The first $750 will be paid after 90 days of active employment, and the second $750 will be paid after 180 days of active employment. Bonus is only payable if the employee is in good standing continuously through the date each payment is earned. Only candidates hired into the role externally are eligible for the signing bonus during the applicable offering period.
- Amounts may vary per location.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.