Senior Business Analyst, Lead to Cash, SAP Sales & Distribution Systems
Magic Leap’s mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Magic Leap is a team of creatives and technologists building a personal, spatial computing platform that seamlessly blends the digital and physical worlds. Magic Leap’s Business Technology (BT) organization is looking for an experienced SAP Sales and Distribution Systems Analyst to guide the design, development, delivery and support of features and functionality of our sales and payment processing systems.
Do you get excited about delighting your customers? Do you love building and shipping beautiful experiences? Do you enjoy leading your team through service, helping them grow and succeed? Great. We’re going to change the world. Join us at Magic Leap, and let’s do it together!
Senior Business Analyst, Lead to Cash will be responsible for the design, configuration, delivery and support of solutions using the following tools: SAP S/4 HANA SD Modules integrated with CRM system, Hybris Commerce and payment capture and processing applications including Paymetric, Paypal and Financing options. The role will be responsible for continuously improving the processes related to Order to Cash and integration of payment options for physical, digital and subscription sales. The incumbent will interact cross functionally with: Sales, Finance, Cloud and Software teams.
- Lead blueprinting and requirement gathering phases to elicit and document business and technical requirements;
- Design solutions that drive system transaction processes of customer creation, sales, billing, payment and settlement processing for digital goods, physical goods and services;
- Lead the design and configuration of functionality in S/4 for projects within the Lead to Cash end to end sales and return processes
- Troubleshoot technical issues in S/4
- Continuous review of existing systems and processes to identify opportunities for improvement and automation;
- Engage business partners in evaluating opportunities for both process and system improvements.
- Collaborate with team members to build solutions improving the Lead to Cash processes in accordance with business requirements;
- Work closely with architects/analysts to ensure process consistency across processes and systems;
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for SAP enhancements and planning related to Lead to Cash and Royalty processes;
- Serve as SME lead in creation of test scripts, functional testing, and documentation of test results;
- Provide training to business users as needed to enable self sufficiency;
- Work with internal & external audit team as needed;
- Identify reporting needs and design reports using standard functionality and enhancements with SAP and other reporting tools;
- Identify service and methodology shortcomings; identify tools and;
- Best practices to correct or improve upon those issues and help implement and communicate those throughout our work.
As our Senior Business Analyst, you will report to our Sr. Manager, Business Technology, Lead to Cash.
- 5 years of SAP SD (including S4) experience with integration of credit card payment processing and external CRM systems
- Experience in solution design and configuration of SAP in SD;
- Experience with customer master, sales BOM, pricing, discounts, charge-backs, rebates, commissions and royalties
- MS Excel advanced level proficiency;
- Semiconductor/Telecom industry knowledge is a plus;
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and meeting closely-spaced, ambitious timelines;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to collaborate with a team of analysts and developers in various geographies;
- Knowledge of security role design in SD/Billing;
- Knowledge of month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes
- Expert level experience in Billing and SD business processes
- Experience with SAP intercompany processing and Third Party Shipping processing.
- Experience with EDI, IDOC, and PI
- Experience using LSMW, SAP Query
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Science or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.