Junior UX/UI DesignerLocation:
Warrington - Remote working is available but you will need to travel into the office on occasionSalary:
£18,000 - £20,000 per annumJob Type:
Full Time, Permanent
ORCHA are one of the UK's fastest growing Digital Health organisations. We operate the world's largest digital health assessment platform and library and have a suite of exciting products and services that are all geared towards getting more people using and benefiting from great health and care related Apps.
We are a team of clinicians, mHealth experts and web developers working within the NHS and other healthcare systems to help to change the way healthcare is delivered, utilising the power of technology. Our award winning digital platform has been shown to improve the long-term outcomes of our patient population, transformation change and patient outcomes.
It's fair to say we are crazy about health Apps. Digital health is rapidly emerging as the major new frontier in healthcare delivery globally and we are at the forefront of this fast moving and exhilarating environment.
Based in the Northwest of the UK we are rapidly growing across the whole of the UK, Europe and beyond.The Position
We are seeking a talented, creative designer to support the creative team throughout the creative process, from concept design to producing creative assets for marketing collateral, websites and social campaigns. You'll thrive working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment with a team full of passionate people supporting you as you develop your skills as a designer.
You'll be passionate about joining our journey, your life-long learning mentality will drive you to become an expert in your field and deliver industry-leading creative products as part of ORCHA Health.
Initially, the candidate can expect to undertake tasks to support the marketing team, producing graphical content for social campaigns, e-marketing, PowerPoint presentations, sales documents, industry reports.
Training/mentorship will be provided to support and develop the skills below.
Remote working opportunities are available.About you
You are a good fit for this role if:
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are proactive with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- You are able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and able to work in a collaborative environment
- You enjoy a busy schedule with a drive to see each project through to completion
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively convey your ideas to the team
- Must have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator
- Experience of working with design/prototyping tools such as Sketch / Invision
What we offer
- Graphic Design (UI/UX)
- Sketch, InVision
- WordPress CMS (changing images / updating content)
- Microsoft suite (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Hopefully you have started to get an idea of this. We offer you a chance to immerse yourself in an exciting and fast emerging environment that is at the forefront of tackling some of the most important challenges societies face.
- A job that will grow with you and constantly offer new challenges and new horizons.
- Great training and access to hugely skilled individuals who will nurture and support you as you grow.
- Fun, fast pace and challenge in equal measure and they demand a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment in return.
We're still young but growing fast and you have the chance still to be one of the 'founding' team and join what we know will be a fantastic journey.
Oh, and yes, we do of course offer a great salary and benefits package with bonus opportunities in line with sales performance and business growth.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.