Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care company in the U.S. is expanding and we are seeking a Client Service Coordinator for our Orange location.
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for hiring qualified caregivers that meet patient needs, but are also a good fit for the company. The position requires searching for, interviewing, researching, hiring, onboarding and scheduling of new staff members. Tasks also include working with branch location staff to determine staffing needs, developing and implementing improvements to the process of recruiting candidates and ensuring their location staffing levels are steady and sufficient.
Essential Job Functions
• Creates and responds immediately to daily e-mail alerts from Indeed, Zip Recruiter, Craigslist, CareerBuilder and other sources; contacts potential candidates via email, phone and/or texts same day, multiple attempts (morning, lunch, end of day)
• Checks recruiting system for new applicants each morning and every two hours throughout day; e-mails and calls all qualified candidates same day; documents and maintains applicant information in recruiting system including status changes
• Schedules all qualified applicants for next available Assessment Center during first conversation with candidate when possible
• Makes additional contact attempts to all previous active candidates that have not been reached to date
• Responds to all new candidates immediately upon return contact
• Direct mails one hundred (100) pieces of correspondence to potential applicants each week
• Calls through both the list of active caregivers not billing hours and the list of previous employees each week, makes a minimum of twenty-five (25) calls per week
• Reviews overtime weekly and recruits accordingly
• Tracks new candidates via Excel and sends daily report to Director and other required individuals
• Manages the staffing needs of the client as ordered by the physician
• Maintains accurate system for tracking staff availability and staffing assignments
• Creates, updates and distributes client schedules in a timely manner
• Works with field staff and families to accommodate the best staffing match for the client
• Maintains accurate client and employee information including demographics and preferences
• Informs families of unexpected schedule changes and/or unstaffed shifts as soon as they occur
• Collaborates with the Clinical Managers/Supervisors to addresses employee call-outs, tardiness and other personnel issues
• Builds strong relationships with families, staff and referral sources
• Participates in the QI process as appropriate
• Communicates staffing needs to the Director and/or Sourcing Partner
• Participates in the on-boarding process as appropriate
• Participates in marketing and development activities for clients, referral sources, and community outreach
• Maintains active involvement with issues of cost containment, effectively utilizing staff within guidelines
• Assists with human resources, payroll and other administrative duties as assigned
• Demonstrates knowledge and adherence to Aveanna policies and procedures
• Utilizes reports and collaborates with the Clinical Managers/Supervisors to ensure that field staff is appropriately credentialed
• High school diploma or GED
• One or two years in recruiting or scheduling capacity
• Must be able to work after hours on-call schedule
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills
• Proficient typing skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• One or two years of pediatric/neonatal experience preferred
• One year of home care experience highly preferred
• Bilingual a plus
• Must be able to adhere to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times
• Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
• Ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Quick-thinking and astute decision making skills
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 25 pounds
• Prolonged sitting, walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Performs duties in an office environment with occasional field visits during agency operating hours
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our Operations team has the best reputation in the industry because we provide quality files to our lenders; it's that simple. Doc Drawers are responsible for drawing up the official signing documents for the loans, ensuring correctness and comparable to what is on our loan originating software.
LoanSnap, Inc. is backed by Richard Branson, Joe Montana and the True Ventures who were behind Peloton and Blue Bottle. We are focused on improving every American's money situation. LoanSnap invented the world's first smart loan technology that uses artificial intelligence to analyze a person's entire financial picture and shows simple ways to benefit from a smarter loan now and into the future. Our clients working with LoanSnap, can save money, time and feel confident that their home loan will safeguard their financial needs.
Every position is designed with growth and career development in mind, there are no dead-end jobs here. Our employees enjoy being part of a community of aspiring individuals who thrive in an environment that promotes high performers, innovation, high standards, and teamwork. We actively mentor and grow our employees as demonstrated by the numerous people who have started in this industry straight out of college and gone on to further either their sales or have ventured into numerous other roles within the company. We are able to do this because our technology automates a large part of the process leaving our employees to focus on helping our customers.
We are a small, smart, and fun team backed by top VC firms. We are helping consumers with the largest financial transaction of their lives, buying or refinancing a house and making the process fast, easy and fair your job will be to work with our product and engineering team to create lightning-fast, usable, and delightful products for our customers and employees.
I would choose LoanSnap every time. All these lenders can just about match each other. To me the thing that separates them is the loan process experience, and they did great. – Oscar
At Lifebloom Corp. we strive to provide quality service for all of our customer's wellness needs. We offer a comprehensive program of services, turnkey solutions and client support that exceeds all expectations in any market.
Are you looking for a company you can grow your career with and advance in?
Are you goal oriented, self-motivated & proactive by nature?
Do you have a passion for health and wellness and love sales?
If you have the drive, desire and initiative to work with a world-class organization, we want to talk to you. At The Joint Chiropractic we provide world class service to every one of our patients, and we would like for you to join our caring team. Let us turn that passion for health and wellness and love of helping people, into a rewarding career. We have continued to advance the quality and availability of Chiropractic care in the Wellness industry.
What we are looking for in YOU and YOUR skillset!
Powered by JazzHR
1 day ago