Are you a Director level sales professional? Would you like to work with a highly regarded and well-known company in Northern VA? If so, R & W Group has a great new opportunity! One of our clients is a well-known and growing commercial cleaning company. They are looking for a Director of Sales and Capture Management to join the team at their HQ in Northern VA. In this role, you have overall responsibility for growth through directing all sales, business development, and marketing efforts of the company. This includes developing and leading strategies for identifying and capturing new business, leading the sales and marketing efforts, and closing new and re-compete sales opportunities.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
Fantastic team. Solid compensation and benefits. Apply on-line or register with us at www.r-wgroup.com.
Consistently named one of the top D.C. start-ups to watch since 2016, Company builds software that helps public affairs professionals work smarter and move faster. Our philosophy is people-first, whether we're supporting team members in their careers or prioritizing our clients with a best-in-class customer success program. Company's clients use our tools to bring a modern approach to advocacy work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and more than a dozen countries.
As the Chief Customer Officer / Vice President of Customer Success, you will report directly to our CEO. You will serve on Company’s Executive Team and be responsible for the company’s account management, customer retention, and support functions. This role includes responsibility for customer success activities (e.g., client onboarding process) and outcomes (e.g., financial performance).
What You’ll Do
About the Customer Success Team
Our Work Environment:
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Requisition #: 240115
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Have you ever worked in an industry that you could walk into ANY business and make a sale? Every type of business uses signs and graphics in ways you haven’t even noticed...yet. Look around. See the opportunity on every surface. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just getting started, potential abounds in the sign and graphics industry.
A Key Account Manager position with FASTSIGNS gives you the opportunity to work with people across different industries and giving them solutions that make an impact in and around their workplace. You’ll spend your days meeting with clients assessing needs and opportunities, prospecting for new business, networking, and managing customer relationships, and especially ensuring successful execution. You will be selling a unique, exciting product line that changes by the minute - completely based on customer needs and desires.
The challenge? Learning all there is to offer. We have a proven, successful training program to get you the basics, but you will learn every day of your career with FASTSIGNS...because we rarely do the same thing twice. $35,000 + Commission DOE
We are currently recruiting for the position of Key Account Manager within the Retail Division of Primo Water North America. The associate will be responsible for the development, growth and strategic direction of Primo Water North America's volume, revenue, and margin with the Mid Atlantic & North East region, reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales.
* Prepare, present and own the sales planning process for the Mid-Atlantic & NE region. Manage all aspects of each retail business segment, including DSD, Warehouse, and Broker distribution networks
* Be an active participant and contributor to our results driven culture by encouraging creativity, innovation and "out of the box" thinking. Work in tandem with Primo Water North America Support Quarters and local market leadership to maintain and achieve overall company goals. Assist and manage aspects of the customer administration including deduction management and AP/AR escalation. (Administration)
* Utilize a consultative selling approach to build effective proposals, based on customer needs, consumer insights and the customer's decision criteria
* Proven ability to develop and execute go to market retail strategies to achieve EBITDA expectations. Initiate and execute programs and promotions to exponentially grow Primo Water North America volume, revenue, and margins. Review business trends, pricing and protocol to increase incremental growth within customer, based on market performance history and relevant data. Adjust strategy appropriately in the face of changing business climates. (Strategic and Vision)
* Build strategic relationships with senior decision makers to deliver presentations and conduct strategy sessions to create annual operating plan for key customer. Create tools and scoreboards to measure and communicate results. Initiate course corrections as needed to achieve results. (Building Strong Relationships)
* Leverages analytical tools such as IRI (including customer-specific tools and data) to develop category insights through the analysis. Strong communication skills and comfortable in a consultative and fact based 'selling' role. (Business Acumen)
* College-B.A. Degree
* Knowledge and experience in profit/loss management. Proven track record which demonstrates ability to exceed goals in consumer products industry.
* Knowledge and experience of product source via warehouse & DSD distribution.
* Knowledge and experience in managing Key customer relationships, volume revenue and margin, such as Ahold Delhaize, C&S, Wegmans, and Wakefern
* Proficient at achieving and exceeding organizational goals via individual contributions, internal and external communication, collaboration, measuring and sharing results.
* Ability to implement creativity and "out of the box' thinking
* Ability to build and maintain effective business relationships. Can maneuver through conflict, anticipates customer objections and adjusts approach to act appropriately.
* Ability to analyze and utilize research data to create persuasive, creative fact-based selling presentations to key customers.
* Computer competency to include; Excel, Power point and Oracle. Use of these skills to develop internal and external presentations.
* Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Who We Are
Primo Water North America is America's favorite water, coffee and filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when, how and where they need water and creating customers for life by making better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America's largest bottled water companies, we deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and three national brands -- Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock, Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs, Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery, Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6 million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill locations.
Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
4 days ago