Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present due to local guidelines, our Covid secure offices have still been open for people that can't work from home. We've hired and onboarded more than 70 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. Our plan is to exceed that in 2021 and a further 100+ people across our many locations.
We've adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Sales Support Executive - The Role:
Reporting to the Business Development Director - Hospitality the Sales Support Executive will have direct relationships with and other business functions such as Underwriting and Support. They will also be required to have direct contact with merchants and partners.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join us at Trust Payments. Trust Payments is a leading acquirer and payments service provider specialising in Omnichannel payments.
The Sales Support Executive will play a key role in the overall growth of the business and account management by improving the efficiency of the on boarding of our customers.
This will be achieved by assisting the Hospitality team with the collection of non-standard documentation and information from clients applying for services. They will be driven to turn around requests for such items as fast as possible, while using negotiation and people skills to obtain these from partners.
They will also be responsible for assisting in speaking to partners and Merchants about direct customers regarding any "housework” tasks, for example dormant accounts, non-transacting customers and others.
The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator who is proactive, confident and highly organised. In order to be successful in this role you will need to be proactive; show positive attitude and a 'can do' approach towards admin work.
Sales Support Executive - Key Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of Trust Payments internal processes
- Develop an understanding of the payments industry
- Build relationships with internal teams and key contacts within the group of companies.
- Be a bridge between Sales, Underwriting and Partners
- Maintain the database of prospect information
- Demonstrate a fair understanding of where all merchants are in the sales team's pipeline
- Resolve issues / concerns regarding new applications effectively and efficiently, whilst utilising a sound knowledge of Trust Payments, including policies and on-boarding requirements
- Manage the correspondence between the sales team and their partners
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
Sales Support Executive - You:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in handling customers.
- Good administrative skills
- Experience from a similar payments service provider or sales is desirable. Although specific in-house training will be given.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn about the industry and new skills
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Support Executive opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.
Sales Manager - Business Coach
Are you experienced in business development, running, or managing a business?
Or are you just up for a challenge and ready for that next step in your career?
If the idea of helping others to achieve success excites you, then you could be the Sales Manager / Business Coach that our client is looking for to join their award-winning team!
Our client is widely considered to be the World's Number 1 Business Coaching Firm and they are now looking to employ a salaried Sales Manager / Business Coach to help build a successful team and a profitable operation in one of their corporately owned UK territories.
This exciting role would give you the opportunity to develop your coaching skills, build a small team and share your experiences with business owners who have ambitions to survive and grow.
This is an important role and requires a focused mind, dedication, hard work and a real passion for learning and helping others to succeed.
A solid base salary is provided with generous bonuses and exceptional opportunities to develop your career.
You will be meeting business owners on a daily basis; helping them to:
The varied work will suit a person who has a proven record of building trust, impeccable ethics, effective problem-solving and sales/marketing skills.
Above all you will have enthusiasm for producing tangible results and developing yourself and a small team of direct reports.
The ideal candidate:
Can FOLLOW a system... Ambitious and competitive... Decisive and disciplined... Good with PEOPLE...
This is a salaried position employed by the UK Master Franchisee of the World's Number 1 Business Coaching organisation. However, if the thought of being your own boss and owning your own Business Coaching Franchise interests you, then that's great! Apply now and our client can cover both opportunities in the recruitment process.
Logitech is expanding its Global Video Collaboration Commercial (GVCC) Enterprise team, aligned to Channel developments and increased end-user opportunities within Video Collaboration. At Logitech team means everything. Reporting to the Head of channels, we are looking to recruit a special individual for the role of Channel Business Development Manager, to join our EMEA Channels team. If you thrive in a collaborative, motivated and dynamic environment please reach out. We would love to hear from you! The Channel BDM will be responsible for driving the growth of our Video collaboration business via specific named partners/s. You will have end-to-end ownership and be tasked to support the partner/s across all geographies and work with all local stake holders in the account and at Logitech.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you will need for success at Logitech. In this role, you will;
• Design and execute strategy to tap the full potential of your partner/s
• Achieve targets in an intense, fast-paced, rapidly changing and quarterly driven environment
• Take ownership of business plan and execution within the account. Maintain an accurate and updated business plan with all relevant figures and activities. Salesforce will be the Defacto business tool to track all aspects of account management
• Collaborate with in country sales teams to agree and implement on partner strategy
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
• 5 years’ experience managing channels in Unified communications/IT B2B segment.
• Hands-on mentality and able to manage entire sales cycle.
• Self-motivated, result driven.
• Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills.
• Influential communicator and great presentation skills.
• Fluency in English, written and spoken is mandatory.
• The role requires travel within the accounts geography.
• Bachelor’s degree and above.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we are small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we are big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we are always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability”.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.
30+ days ago