Woodcrest Country Club is looking for an Outside Service Attendant. The role of the attendant is to provide members and guests with exceptional customer service. Excellent interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills.
Prior private club experience preferred but not required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Greeting members/guests upon their arrival at the club.
- Preparation/operation of carts.
- Responsible for proper handling of all bags/ storage.
- Set up practice facility operations.
- Starter/Ranger duties as requested.
- Service members after completion of play.
- Keep work area clean and orderly at all times (details matter).
- Friendly greeting, spread hospitality and good will among all members, guests, and customers.
- Make sure all members and guests enjoy themselves at the facility.
- You should be visible to members and guests arriving at the facility to offer assistance.
- Make sure no member or guest carries his/her clubs to the bag drop or club house.
- Keep in contact with the inside staff for changes or additions to the starting times.
- Have golf cars and carts properly loaded and ready for play.
- Park carts in an orderly fashion outside the facility.
- Clean each golf car thoroughly to insure each person receives a clean cart.
- Fold golf towels properly and make sure each cart receives two as required.
- Manage practice facility making sure it is ready for use throughout the day.
- Make sure all range balls are picked and cleaned each night.
- Clean all clubs after each use and store properly in bag room.
- Keep inside and outside of cart barn neat and presentable.
- Must wear uniform, and wear name tag while on duty.
- Must have valid Driver's License
High School Diploma