Senior Program Manager basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree.
- Previous relevant experience managing complex programs hands-on Salesforce configuration experience.
- Strong analytical thinking, communication, and process improvement skills.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others.
- Demonstrated experience developing and improving operational processes to improve business efficiencies.
- Highly data driven with solid analytical skills and practical knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups).
Senior Program Manager preferred Qualifications:
- APMP/AGILE/Prince 2 or equivalent PM qualifications.
- Salesforce Administrator certification or equivalent experience.
- Experience leading Salesforce change management programs.
- Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader or Data Import Wizard.
- Exposure to iterative/agile projects and with standardized development and promotion processes (staging environment vs. production).
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be provided along with your conditional offer.
About our Rewards:
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount. Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organisation also offers many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button!