Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
Here at Securitas we guard and protect a variety of clients across the globe, these range from banks, retail chains, and leisure venues through to corporate offices. Our employees play an integral role in making people feel safe. Securitas is encouraging and empowering diversity & inclusion in the workplace and has been recognised with both UK SuperBrand and UK Top Employer awards for 2019/20 and now 2021.
Reporting to the Site Security Supervisor, our Security Officers will man the site of our client based in Great Missenden.
The Security Officer may be required to cover the client's sites in and around Buckinghamshire.**Shift pattern covers Friday to Sunday**** Hourly rate is £9.27 per hour **How you will make an impact as a Security Officer:
- Heavily guarding the property, premises, customers and colleagues of our client.
- Monitor fire alarms, intruder alarms and CCTV - carrying out routine checks if required.
- Carry out patrols across the site, escorting visitors across the site when needed.
- Remain 100% alert and vigilant at all times to detect and deter any suspicious or threatening behaviour
- Retain full control of any threatening behaviour until the arrival of the police or any other external agency.
- Monitoring loss and waste - reporting any incidence
- Any other requirements from the Site Supervisor
Security Officer, Protective Services, Guard, Door Staff, Security, Patrol, CCTV, Customer Service, Gatehouse, Front of House, SIA, Traffic management, Building Patrol, Access ControlEssential SkillsWhat you will bring to be a Security Officer:
About CompanySecuritas Benefits:
- Hold a valid SIA license.
- Provide the right to work in the UK and pass security clearance.
- Be able to work as an individual & as part of a team.
- Be able to work outside in all 4 seasons - Winter, Spring, Autumn & Summer.
- Be able to communicate clearly, verbal & written.
- Hold a clean full UK driving licence
- Be able to make timely decisions and justify.
- Be reasonably fit - as walking and conducting foot patrols is required.
- A flexible and responsive approach is required to balance conflicting and changing pressures in the work environment in a respectful and constructive way.
- Your commitment to providing a strong focus on Customer Service is essential to maintain the high standards and professionalism of our service.
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees, and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity
, and Helpfulness
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world's leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit: www.securitas.uk.com/en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!