We have hours available for Flexible Workers - Static Security officer, working at a manufacturing site in the Shepton Mallett, BA4 area.
This assignment is a temporary contract.
Shift Pattern: On Average 48 Hours per Week. 12 hour Day & Night shifts, Monday, Tuesday 19.00 - 07.00, Saturday & Sunday 07.00 - 19.00.
Pay: £8.72 per hour. Weekly pay.
Own transport an advantage.
This allows you to
• Gain valuable experience
• Earn additional money (second income)
• Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
• Company Pension - NEST (Automatically enrolled if eligible – one month opt out period)
• Dragon Perks (a free online benefits portal where you can get access to your cash back rewards, discounts and re-loadable cards to be used at over 2000 major retailers. This includes deals on shopping, eating out, travel and cinema, such as percentages off and 2 for 1’s. There is also a Wellbeing area that offers such things as a virtual gym, free eye tests, credit rating, a legal helpline & retirement planning. You are entered into a free monthly Lotto draw with a chance to win up to £3,000.00 and also free monthly competitions with regular draws)
You can apply and pay for Dragon Perks Plus or Protection, which provides additional benefits including Ticketguard, Priority passes, insurances etc (conditions apply)
• Weekly pay every Friday
• Holiday pay
• Possibility of future permanent opportunities
Person specification: To be considered, you will need:
Responsibilities: Security will be required to:
Ensuring the security and safety of Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunal Services’ buildings, employees, legal professionals and visitors.
You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings and personnel at a busy client site. You will ensure that assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet relevant legislations, ensuring the needs of all internal and external customers are fulfilled.
Your main responsibilities may also include:
Health & Safety duties include:
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
Personal characteristics/attributes for this role:
Does this role sound like it's for you? Apply now! If you require any support with your application, please contact Megan Forse on 01293 858761 or via email on
Megan.Forse@ocs.com- please do not email or call to apply directly, in order to be considered for this role you must complete this online form.
What will you get in return?
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world, and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
£23k - £23k Per Year
1 day ago